Vacuum Hot Press Furnace
Brother Vacuum Hot pressing furnace system are often used with ceramic/metal matrix and intermetallic composite applications: Diffusion Bonding Studies Hot compacting of Oxides, Nitrides, Borides, Carbides, Sulfides and Mixtures.
It is designed to give you years of reliable service with all of the features that make your job easier, like stainless steel construction, easy temperature control, and available recorders and data logging devices.
Other features include:
- Double walled chamber
- Electropolished components for higher vacuum quality
- Water cooled power feedthroughs
- Easy loading and retrieval of die and punch assemblies
- Multiple available power supplies
- Programmable process temperature controller
- And more...