Soft-solders: Tliq < 450 °C
Brazing: Tliq > 450 °C < 900 °C
High-temperature brazing: Tliq > 900 °C
Application: PCBN cutter; PCB cutter; CVD cutter; Diamond dresser; etc.
Benefits of Vacuum Brazing:
No oxidation eliminating the necessity for flux
No post-braze washing; guaranteed absolutely clean, inclusion-free joints
Minimized residual stress and distortion
No heat-affected zones that could potentially cause trouble
Allows performing certain heat-treating operations in the same cycle to save time and money
Working Temperature from 450℃ to 1200℃
Chamber size: Customer designed
Max Vacuum: 10Pa or 7x10-4Pa
Cooling system: water cooling
Constant temp.zone: Dia180xH180mm
1200 oC (<2hour)
PLC Full Auto control
± 1 oC
± 5°C over 100 mm @ 1100°C
± 3°C over 80 mm @ 1100°C
0-20 oC /min
K type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1430°C ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan (water cooling optional)
(surface temperature below 60oC)
● Front open to aside, high sealing
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
Net Weight: about 75kgs
Gross Weight: about 95kgs
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
Furnace Door Block
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
K type thermocouple
(The furnace may be operated by PC by installing a control software. )