The most frequent applications of annealing are in metals to remove stresses induced by cold working.
Non-ferrous metals: mostly Al alloys, normally carried out at between 150-250°C, followed by air cooling, (not quenching in a media tank).
Ferrous metals: normally carried out at between 350-600°C, followed by air cooling, (not quenching in a media tank).
1. Working Temperature from 100℃ to 1100℃
2. Chamber size: Customer-designed
3. Max Vacuum: 10Pa or 7x10-3Pa
100x100x100mm (Width*Height * Depth) The size can be customized
1200 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
± 5°C over 100 mm @ 1100°C
± 3°C over 80 mm @ 1100°C
0-20 oC /min
K type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1430°C ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan (water cooling optional)
(surface temperature below 60oC)
● Front open to aside, high sealing
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
Net Weight: about 75kgs
Gross Weight: about 95kgs
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
Furnace Door Block
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
K type thermocouple
(The furnace may be operated by PC by installing a control software. )