- Muffle Furnace
- Dental Equipment
- Tube Furnace
- Vacuum Furnace
- Crucible Furnace
- Atmosphere Furnace
- Bottom Loading Furnace
- Industrial Furnace
- Drying Oven
- |- Air drying oven
- |- Vacuum drying oven
- SiC heating element
- MoSi2 Heating element
- Ceramic Fiber Product
- Alumina product
- Agate Mortar & Pestle
- Silicon Nitride protection tube
1.Chamber dimension (working space): 300*300*275mm
2.Capacity: 25 liter
3.Outer dimension: 600*460*460mm
5.Vacuum level: 133pa
6.Power: 500 w
1. Radiant warm wall heating system provides optimal uniformity and conserves chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding, and plating applications.
2. 3" (7.6 cm) glass wool insulation prevents heat loss from working chamber
3. Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels
4. Exclusive polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass
5. Digital temperature controller with +/- 1°C accuracy.
6. Maximum Heating Rate: 4~6 ºC/min
7. Vacuum fittings require .25" (6.35 mm) I.D. tubing
8. Easy-to-clean #304 stainless steel chamber interior
9. 2 shelves were included for immediate use
10. Vacuum and air lines constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long term performance.
11. CE certificated
12. One year limited warranty
13. A vacuum pump required to operate the oven, please order separately
14. One stage pump: < 2 Torr
15. Two stage pump: < 900 m-torr
Operating temperature range from room temperature to 250°C Max.(RT ~ 200°C for continuous;200°C ~ 250°C for <4hrs)
Vacuum level displayed on gauges from 0 to 30" Hg
PID precision Digital Power controller controls temperature with a uniformity of +/-3°C @ 100°C; 25" Hg at center hot zone, e.g 6'x6' center area only ) and built-in over temperature protection
For using under vacuum, it is necessary to have the vacuum pump , Please order our two stage vacuum pump
300X275X300mm (Width*Height * Depth)
250 oC (<4hour)
PID precision Digital Power controller and built-in over temperature protection
± 1 oC
± 3°C over 80 mm @ 100°C
4~6 oC /min
Electric heating pipe
High quality Aluminum silicate fibers
Easy-to-clean #304 stainless steel
●Radiant warm wall heating system provides optimal uniformity and conserves chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding, and plating applications.
●3" (7.6 cm) glass wool insulation prevents heat loss from working chamber
●Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels
●Exclusive polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass
● Vacuum fittings require .25" (6.35 mm) I.D. tubing
● Vacuum and air lines constructed with corrosion-resistant ● stainless steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long term performance.
● Two stage rotary rane vacuum pump:
● One stage pump: < 2 Torr
● Two stage pump: < 900 m-torr
110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
Net Weight: about 30kgs
Gross Weight: about 50kgs
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
Programmable temperature controller