- Muffle Furnace
- Dental Equipment
- Tube Furnace
- Vacuum Furnace
- Crucible Furnace
- |- Vacuum crucible furnace
- |- Crucible furnaces
- Atmosphere Furnace
- Bottom Loading Furnace
- Industrial Furnace
- Drying Oven
- SiC heating element
- MoSi2 Heating element
- Ceramic Fiber Product
- Alumina product
- Agate Mortar & Pestle
- Silicon Nitride protection tube
It is widely used in the field of ceramic, metallurgy,electronic, chemical,machinery, anti-fire material, new material develop,special material, building material for calcining high purity compound under the condition of inert gas, also can be used for annealing or roasting and sintering ceramic material.
1. High purity alumina crucible
2. Designed for sintering ceramic parts, component, materials etc.
3. Double layers steel casing with fan cooling, to ensure the surface of furnace below 50C.
4. Simple operation process through 30 segment PID control panel.
5.Intergrated doule circruit and alarm system make the furnace more safe , stable and realiable.
6.Better temperature uniformity and can be flowed into different inert gas or draw out to vacuum.
Dia.40 X height300mm can be customized
1600 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
0-15 oC /min
B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
U type mosi2 heating elements
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1800°C ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1600°C ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60°C
●Front open to aside
●Power cutting off when furnace door open
110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
●One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
●ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
●Cooling rate shall also not exceed 15 °C /min.
●Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
●Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
B type thermocouple
The furnace may be operated by PC by installing a control software. )