- Muffle Furnace
- |- 200-1200℃ muffle furnace
- |- 1200-1400℃ muffle furnace
- |- 1400-1700℃ muffle furnace
- |- 1700-1800℃ muffle furnace
- Dental Equipment
- Tube Furnace
- Vacuum Furnace
- Crucible Furnace
- Atmosphere Furnace
- Bottom Loading Furnace
- Industrial Furnace
- Drying Oven
- SiC heating element
- MoSi2 Heating element
- Ceramic Fiber Product
- Alumina product
- Agate Mortar & Pestle
- Silicon Nitride protection tube
Features of XD-1700MU Muffle furnace (Electric lab furnace)
1. Operation Temperature: 1600℃ (1700℃ for short time).2. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient alumina fiber ceramic insulation.3. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan. Lower teperature in outside case.4. PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired the resistor, e.g. SCR(Silicon Controlled Rectifier).5. Power control with 30 segments programmable.
Ⅰ. Technical Specifications
200x200x200mm (Width * Height * Depth) can be customized
1700 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
± 5°C over 120 mm @ 1700°C
± 3°C over 80 mm @ 1600°C
0-20 oC /min
B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
MoSi2 heating elements
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1800°C ceramic fiber board.
● Second layer: 1600°C ceramic fiber board.
● Third layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board.
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60oC
● Upward-acting door
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
220V, 50HZ, single phase
Net Weight: about 152kgs
Gross Weight: about 187kgs
● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
Ⅲ. Application Notes
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
Ⅳ. Standard Package
Furnace Door Block
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
Ⅴ. Optional Spares
MoSi2 heating element
B type thermocouple
(The furnace may be operated by PC by installing a control software. )