- Muffle Furnace
- Dental Equipment
- Tube Furnace
- |- Horizontal tube furnace
- |- Vertical tube furnace
- |- Multi-Zone tube furnace
- |- Rotary tube furnace
- Vacuum Furnace
- Crucible Furnace
- Atmosphere Furnace
- Bottom Loading Furnace
- Industrial Furnace
- Drying Oven
- SiC heating element
- MoSi2 Heating element
- Ceramic Fiber Product
- Alumina product
- Agate Mortar & Pestle
- Silicon Nitride protection tube
Φ100x400mm (Tube length 1000mm, OD100mm, ID90mm, HZ400mm) Other size can be customized
1600 oC (<2 hours)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 50 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
● 0-300 oC, recommended heating rate 5 oC/min; Thermol insulation 1 hour at 300 oC
● 300oC--1200 oC,heating rate <8 oC/min
● 1200oC--1500 oC, heating rate <5 oC/min
● Slow cooling, recommended rate <5 oC/min
B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.5% purity Alumina tube
U type MoSi2 heating elements
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1800 oCceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1600 oC ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260 oC ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60 oC.
● Double stage rotary vane vacuum pump with magnetic valve to prevent the oil absorbed to tube.
● Self-expansion type double silicon ring flange, 304 stainless steel HCP.
● Needle valve + Mechanical vacuum gauge + Discharge valve
220V, 50HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
Net Weight: about 230kgs
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 5 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use.
● The tube furnace is avoid use vacuum above 1500 °C, otherwise the tube will be serious deformation.
MoSi2 heating element
High temperature gloves
Operation manual (English version)
MoSi2 heating elements