1. Max temperature: 1700℃
2. Working temperature: 1600℃
3. Volume is small, net wieght is light.
4. Touch screen panel which can store 500pcs different programs
5. 30 programmable segments for precise control.
6. Built in protection for over-heated and broken Thermal couple.
7. Pirce is ecnomic for dental laboratories.
8. 2 year limited warranty (Consumable parts such as thermocouple, o-rings and heating elements are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacements at related products below.)
1700 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● Touch screen panel which can store 500pcs different programs
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
0-20 oC /min
B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
U type MoSi2 heating elements
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1800°C ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1600°C ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60oC
● Aside door for easy open
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
Net Weight: about 60kgs
Gross Weight: about 80kgs
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
MoSi2 heating element
Operation Manual (English version)
1800 type MoSi2 heating elements
B type thermocouple