This Zirconia sintering furnaces is perfectly suited for sintering zirconia crown. The special high purity Molybdenum disilicide heating elements offer best possible protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements. The zirconia crown are positioned in ceramic sintering trays. Up to three sintering trays can be stacked into the furnace.
1. Max temperature: 1700℃
2. Working temperature: 1600℃
3. Automatic program for heating, platform moving. It’s very convenient for dental crown firing.
4. Touch screen panel which can store 500pcs different programs
5. 30 programmable segments for precise control.
6. Built in protection for over-heated and broken Thermal couple.
7. 6pcs high purity MoSi2 heating element can achieve 30℃/min fast heating rate.
8. 2 year limited warranty (Consumable parts such as thermocouple, o-rings and heating elements are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacements at related products below.)
1700 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● Touch screen panel which can store 30pcs different programs
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
0-30 oC /min
B type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
U type MoSi2 heating elements
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1800°C ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1600°C ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60oC
● Elevator opening with platform
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
Net Weight: about 90kgs
Gross Weight: about 110kgs
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
MoSi2 heating element
Operation Manual (English version)
1800 type MoSi2 heating elements
B type thermocouple