Brother Furnace Bottom loading furnace The single zone, high temperature, bottom loading furnace is capable of operating at temperatures up to 1400C in air. The furnace utilizes 1400C SIC heating elements positioned on three sides of the internal chamber. The furnace utilizes an energy efficient insulation package consisting of graded ceramic-fiber, high temperature insulation. It is an ideal tool for materials annealing and sintering.
2.Sintering or Roasting or Forging or Calcining;
4.Heat treating or Preheating;
5.Quenching or Hardening or Austempering
6.Annealing or Tempering or Normalizing
1).Big yield capacity and high productivity,especially used for heating treatment of small or medium products;2).PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired thyristor with 30 steps programmable,to ensure uniform furnace temperature;3).Loading from bottom,it will be very convenient and easy to operate.
200x200x200mm (Width*Height * Depth) The size can be customized
1400 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
± 5°C over 100 mm @ 1400°C
± 3°C over 80 mm @ 1400°C
0-20 oC /min
S type (Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
U type SiC heating elements
Three layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1700°C ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1430°C ceramic fiber board
● Third layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60oC
● Bottom loading open
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and thermocouple are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
U type SiC heating element
S type thermocouple
(The furnace may be operated by PC by installing a control software. )