Brother Furnace Series Bottom Loading Furnaces are widely used in the laboratory and manufacture of the field of metallurgy, ceramics, machinery, analysis test, semiconductor, chemical industry, metallurgy, and glass industries, new material developing, machinery, fire-proof material, architecture, special material and etc under vacuum or other gases condition. Also our bottom loading furnaces can be used in the fields of science & research and so on.
2.Sintering or Roasting or Forging or Calcining;
4.Heat treating or Preheating;
5.Quenching or Hardening or Austempering
6.Annealing or Tempering or Normalizing
1).Big yield capacity and high productivity,especially used for heating treatment of small or medium products;2).PID automatic control via current limiting phase angle fired thyristor with 30 steps programmable,to ensure uniform furnace temperature;3).
Loading from bottom,it will be very convenient and easy to operate.
200x200x200mm (Width*Height * Depth) The size can be customized
1200 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
± 5°C over 100 mm @ 1200°C
± 3°C over 80 mm @ 1200°C
0-20 oC /min
K type with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
● First layer: 1430°C ceramic fiber board
● Second layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60oC
● Bottom loading open
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
110V or 220V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1 phases (As per your order)
● One year limited warranty with lifetime support. (Consumable parts such as thermocouple is not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
K type thermocouple
(The furnace may be operated by PC by installing a control software. )