- Muffle Furnace
- Dental Equipment
- Tube Furnace
- Vacuum Furnace
- Crucible Furnace
- Atmosphere Furnace
- |- 200-1200℃ Atmosphere furnace
- |- 1200-1400℃ Atmosphere furnace
- |- 1400-1700℃ Atmosphere furnace
- Bottom Loading Furnace
- Industrial Furnace
- Drying Oven
- SiC heating element
- MoSi2 Heating element
- Ceramic Fiber Product
- Alumina product
- Agate Mortar & Pestle
- Silicon Nitride protection tube
Max. temperature:1200 ℃
200x200x200mm (Width * Height * Depth)
1200 oC (<2hour)
● PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control with phase angle fired, current limiting resistor.
● 30 programmable segments for precise control of heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
● Built in PID Auto-Tune function with overheating & broken thermocouple broken protection.
● Over temperature protection and alarm allows for operation without attendant.
± 1 oC
± 5°C over 120 mm @ 1200°C
± 3°C over 80 mm @ 1100°C
0-20 oC /min
K type (Pt-Rh to Pt-Rh) with 99.7% purity Alumina tube
Argon, Nitrogen or other inert gas
Two layers of ceramic fiber insulation materials
●First layer: 1430°C ceramic fiber board
●Second layer: 1260°C ceramic fiber board
Double layer steel casing with dual cooling fan, surface temperature below 60oC
● Front open to aside, high sealing
● Power cutting off when furnace door open
220V, 50HZ, single phase
Net Weight: about 97kgs
Gross Weight: about 122kgs
● One year limited warranty with life time support. (Consumable parts such as heating elements and crucibles are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products)
● ATTENTION: Any damages caused by the use of corrosive and acidic gases are not under the coverage of One Year Limited Warranty.
● Cooling rate shall also not exceed 10 °C /min.
● Toxic or explosive gases are not recommended for use with this furnace without necessary safety controls and supervision.
● Small cracks may appear on the surface of the refractory ceramics over extended use. This is a normal occurrence and the cracks may be repaired with alumina coating.
●Refractory door block must be inserted before closing door.
Furnace Door Block
High temperature gloves
Operation Manual (English version)
k type thermocouple
(The furnace may be operated by PC by installing a control software. )